WHAT ARE THE “COOKIES”
Our website can use "cookies" to improve the user experience. The user's web browser saves these cookies on his hard disk to keep track of the visit.
If these options are set, some parts of the website may not work properly.
WHAT COOKIES THIS WEBSITE USES AND HOW TO DENY THE CONSENT TO THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
On this site:
• computer techniques are not used in any way for the direct acquisition of personal identification data of the user
• cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature
• user tracking systems are not used (e.g. persistent cookies)
• the use of the, so-called, session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the website and once the connection is terminated they are not kept
• On some pages of the website it could be that third parties can set their cookies for the purpose of tracking the operation of their application or customizing the application for you. For example, when you share an article using a social sharing button on the website, the social network that created the button will record your action.
BROWSER SETTINGS: HOW DO I CHECK COOKIES
The "Help" section of the user's browser should be able to help manage the cookie settings. If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings to be informed when they are sent. It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, using the browser settings.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies
Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/